• An improved operating system with greater stability (so your system won't crash).
• A 160-gig hard drive (so you never run out of space for your images).
• The latest SRT "Speckle-Reduction" technology (so your images are sharper).
• A much more extensive zoom (so you can zoom in twice as much as before).
• Picture-in-Picture zooming (so you can retain visual anatomical clarity of position).
• An expanded focal range (giving you 32 focus zones, for greater clarity).
• Improved transducers (for increased resolution ... and even an available 4D probe).
Ultimately, for the very best imaging, and the latest in affordable 4D imaging for OBGYN applications, the new SIUI CTS-8800 is going to provide you with that next level of ultrasound imaging — without breaking the bank.
High Resolution Imaging:
What contributes most to the image quality on the CTS-8800+?
• Fully-digital imaging.
Leading Volume Probe Technology
• High density & compact designed volume probe
|Regulatory Approvals||US FDA, European CE|
There are no product questions yet.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
|Collateral Medical||Help||Account||Partner with Us||Misc.|
|About Us||How to place an order||Sign Up||Bulk Orders||Terms & Conditions|
|Careers||Pincode for Cash On Delivery||Orders||Doctor's Saving Program||FAQ's|
|Blog||Shipping & Returns||My Cart||Institutional Program||Sitemap|
|Management Team||Cancellation & Refund||Wishlist||Student's Program||Feedback|
|Testimonials||FAQ's||Engraving||Sell at Collateral||Safe and Secure|