- Product Description
- Additional Information
- We Also Recommend
- Product Tags
- Product's Review
Summit LifeDop Handheld Doppler L250AB
The LifeDop ABI system features a portable bi-directional Doppler with compact printer for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.) The system includes Doppler, printer, bi-directional probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, forms, ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide and ABI glossary, with 2 cuffs and aneroid package.
• Fast, waveform printout on adhesivebacked label paper for easy placement on reimbursement report forms
• Affordable, ultra-portable Doppler and printer with cable and recharger
• Display shows blood flow direction and relative frequency of the signal
• Automatic scaling and calibration
• Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held Doppler
• Summit Doppler L250AB LifeDop™ ABI
• Modular printer with adhesive-backed label paper
• Automatic waveform scaling with fast printout
• Cuffs Package - 2 Cuffs and Aneroid
• (10cm & 12cm)
• 8MHz bi-directional probe
• ABI Chart
• Report forms (Pack of 50)
• ABI Video, Examination Guide, Quick Reference Guide, and ABI Glossary
• The Summit Doppler LifeDop™ ABI is configured primarily for conducting peripheral vascular examinations including the ABI exam and for the documentation of blood flow.
• 8 MHz Bi-directional Doppler with the same optimal beam shape and sensitivity as our non-directional LifeDop™ 8 MHz, one of the most advanced probes for audibly identifying tri-phasic flow.
• Fast Bi-directional waveform printing on a rechargeable battery powered printer. Complete printout takes only 10 seconds compared to over 60 seconds for some competitor’s units.
• Printer is compact, durable, battery-powered, and easily transportable. Includes belt clip.
• Special peel and stick label paper saves time when preparing the patient record. No need for cutting and taping. Printed waveform attaches to formatted report form.
• Doppler waveform is continually buffered in the LifeDop’s memory during the exam. With a simple button press, the previous four seconds of Doppler waveform is automatically sent to the printer. No need to worry about losing the vessel while printing.
• Automatic waveform scaling is provided. No need to repeat tests due to “clipped” or tiny waveforms.
• Calibration is automatic. Unlike some units, there is no need for a “calibration pulse” that wastes time and paper.
• Paper loading is fast, easy, and error free.
• LifeDop™ display includes a signal bar to indicate flow direction and a battery life indicator.
• The LifeDop™ Doppler can be used with or without the printer unit. The waveform is buffered in the LifeDop memory and will automatically print once connection with the printer is made.
• The LifeDop™ unit can display a full range of Error Diagnostics including printer status
|Regulatory Approvals||US FDA, European CE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Features Products For Fetaldoppler||Summit LifeDop Handheld Doppler L250AB|
|Size||140 x 70 x 35mm|
|Probe||Interchangable probe capability|
|Battery Life||3AAA alkaline batteries / Recharger option available|
|Type of Mode||Average|
|Auto Power Off||NO|
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Summit LifeDop L250AB Portable ABI system with Printer
Huntleigh Super Dopplex II SD2
Huntleigh Dopplex ABPI Kit
Summit LifeDop L300AC KEYPAD ABI system with 4 cuffs, Aneroid and Printer
Price for all: Rs.451,088